Front end developer / themer
Bucketlist.org is rapidly growing community of people who want to lead successful lives. With over 4 million goals bucketlist.org is the leading goal-setting network. Currently, we are building an employee engagement and rewards product and are looking for talented developers to work with our team.
If you enjoy improving your skills, driving growth in a startup-style environment, and working in a culture that loves creativity, experimentation, and innovation, then this is will be a great place for you!
- Coordinate development efforts with product manager and contract developers.
- Plan, estimate, develop, and deploy updates and new site functionality.
- Write exemplary, well-tested code.
- Support site operations and respond to performance issues.
- Passionate about web technologies.
- 2-3+ years web development experience using Angular, HTML, CSS
- Amazing eye for detail and can work with Django templates
- Comfortable in Linux environments.
- Experience using versions of control software like Git or SVN.
- Caching, scaling, and front-to-back performance best practices.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Agile Development and Continuous Integration.
- Building and maintaining Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Mobile Development for iPhone and/or Android.
Some perks to working at Bucketlist.org
- You’ll have the chance to work on a rapidly growing digital community
- The whole focus of our company is to enabling our members and employees to live fun and fulfilled lives
- All team members go through a personal goal setting program to help you achieve what you really want in life
- We support remote working