Customer Success Coordinator
With over 4 million goals bucketlist.org is the leading goal-setting network. Currently, we are building an employee engagement and rewards product and are looking for a customer success coordinator to work with our team.
We are looking for a rock star customer success coordinator to join our team. We want someone who loves to help people achieve goals and who can help our clients build amazing workplace cultures.
- Manage and monitor accounts on a daily basis.
- Become a Bucketlist platform expert highlighting key features, functionality and platform updates.
- Understand customer’s business goals and objectives and how they relate to the Bucketlist platform.
- Provide strategic recommendations based on customer’s objectives and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with clients.
- Establish and oversee the customer’s training of the Buckedtlist platform as well as the adoption of best practices to drive incremental value.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to identify and manage contract renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Provide project management for all customer initiatives.
- Be the main point of contact for escalations that impact the customer’s success.
- Build a strategy for your accounts to drive loyalty and maximize customer retention.
- Articulate results and report on effectiveness of the Bucketlist platform to demonstrate ROI.
- Be the internal voice for the customer within the company.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital role (SaaS, Marketing or Agency experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Digital Marketing or relevant field preferred. (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Proven ability to form strong client relationships within all levels of the organization up to C-level.
- SEO and digital analytic platforms (Google Analytics etc.)
- Mobile, industry, trends and best practices
- CMS and social media platforms
- Ability to analyze and interpret customer metrics and generate reports as required.
- Strong account management and post-sales customer service experience.
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- A positive can do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a closely-knit team.
- Competitive salary
- You’ll have the chance to work on a rapidly growing digital community
- The whole focus of our company is to enabling our members and employees to live fun and fulfilled lives
- All team members go through a personal goal setting program to help you achieve what you really want in life
- We support remote working