With over 4 million goals Bucketlist is the leading goal-setting network. Currently, we are building an employee engagement and rewards product and are looking for a talented sales reps who are high energy, coachable, adaptable, and collaborative.
You will be responsible for educating prospective customers on Bucketlist products, generating qualified leads and helping close customers.
To excel in this role, you must be comfortable prospecting online and calling prospects. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then this is the role for you.
- 1+ years of experience in B2B sales for technology and/or software companies
- Exceptionally strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized and able to effectively manage a high velocity of prospects
- Successful high-quality/high-volume cold calling experience
- Goal oriented (can demonstrate when set goals and achieved them)
- Lots of energy, passion, and enthusiasm
In this role, you will:
- Absorb the onboarding manual and be ready to start contacting new prospects 7 days from start date.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM
- Exceed quota qualified consultations on second full-time month
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- The whole focus of our company is enabling our members to live fun and fulfilled lives
- All team members go through a personal goal setting program to help you achieve what you really want in life
- Office Massage Chair
- Free beer on tap every Wednesday and Friday
- Company snacks and coffee
- More after-hours foosball games than you can handle