Customer Success Coordinator
Bucketlist Rewards is a leading employee rewards and recognition platform designed to help companies build outstanding cultures. We are a high growth, early stage company working with organizations between 5 - 5,000+ employees. We have an awesome and talented team and we're looking to recruit a new team members.
We are looking for a hard working and caring customer success coordinator to join our team. We want someone who loves to help people, who's very well organized and able to help our clients build amazing workplace cultures.
- Manage and monitor accounts on a daily basis.
- Become a Bucketlist platform expert highlighting key features, functionality and platform updates.
- Understand customer’s business goals and objectives and how they relate to the Bucketlist platform.
- Provide strategic recommendations based on customer’s objectives and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with clients.
- Establish and oversee the customer’s training of the Bucketlist platform as well as the adoption of best practices to drive incremental value.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to identify and manage contract renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Provide project management for all customer initiatives.
- Be the main point of contact for escalations that impact the customer’s success.
- Build a strategy for your accounts to drive loyalty and maximize customer retention.
- Articulate results and report on effectiveness of the Bucketlist platform to demonstrate ROI.
- Be the internal voice for the customer within the company.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital role (SaaS, Marketing or Agency experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Digital Marketing or relevant field preferred. (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Proven ability to form strong client relationships within all levels of the organization up to C-level.
- CMS and social media platforms
- Ability to analyze and interpret customer metrics and generate reports as required.
- Strong account management and post-sales customer service experience.
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- A positive can do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a closely-knit team.
- Competitive salary
- You’ll have the chance to work on a rapidly growing digital community
- The whole focus of our company is to enabling our members and employees to live fun and fulfilled lives
- All team members go through a personal goal setting program to help you achieve what you really want in life
- We support remote working