BucketlistRewards.com is a fast growing startup and we are looking for someone to lead our QA.
We are looking for a motivated QA lead with great attention to details that can work independently for a completely remote team. You will have key role into improving our testing process and make sure our product works smoothly for our customers.
This is a fully remote position and we are a fully remote company! Our current development team is located in Canada and Asia.
- Conduct manual testing on our web application and mobile apps where automated testing is not yet implemented
- Participate in automation as applicable to skill-set
- Author test cases and test plans
- Identify, log, document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Improve QA process and help improve development process to limit the amount of bugs produced
- Attend requirements sessions, sprint planning and technical team meetings as requested
- 3+ years of direct experience working in quality assurance for web-based applications
- Strong English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
- Solid understanding of web based application testing practices
- Ability to work effectively within a distributed team in a remote environment
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently
- Ability to attend meetings requiring verbal communication throughout the workday
- Availability for meeting during Pacific Time working hours (meetings are planned ahead depending on availability and preferences).
Nice to have:
- Experience with automating tests on web applications using Python and Selenium
- Experience with Jira and its Agile board features
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with these technologies:
- This is a part time contractor position with the possibility of becoming a salaried employee in the future for Canadian citizens.
- Mixture of In-house and Remote Team